Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sial la. I've got a test tomorrow but I can't sleep. But I'm tired. Then how? This week seems to be worse than last week, considering the fact that it's entering the 3rd week that he's in camp. It's literally ZzZzZzZz. Maybe now I've got the withdrawal symptoms full blast?
Anyway, I crave for chicken.
Tomorrow: 2hours of lonerism. Sadness to the core.
Matin so cute. On Saturday, when Fattah came my house, Matin was so happy to see him, and went running to the door to hug him. But halfway he stopped, look puzzled, turned around and asked me: "Eh? Tu abang Fattah eh?".
I guess the presence of hair (not that my bf had alot to begin with, always cutting his hair) makes a lot of difference to Matin.
I cannot believe he'll be 3 this Friday.
Labels: baby i've thinking lately so much about you
X O X O; 1:38 am